PCB-Mounting Current Sensors (5 A ~ 150 A)
About the Product
- Printed Circuit Board Mounting
- Moisture-proof and high-insulation, made possible by epoxy resin.
- Encased in UL-certified self-extinguishing material.
- High accuracy and linearity.
- Primary current: 5A ~ 150A.
- Accuracy Level: Class 0.1 ~ Class 3.
- Operation temperature: -25 ~ +65 °C, or -40 ~ 85°C.
- Operation frequency: 50, 60, or 400 Hz.
- Solid build quality.
- Conformity with RoHS environmental regulations.
- Conformity with CE and UL.
* Customizable: Other specifications (e.g. accuracy levels, operation frequencies, product dimensions, and operation temperatures) are available upon request.
5A/2mA ~ 30A/12mA
10A/4mA ~ 50A/20mA
50A/20mA ~ 150A/60mA
- Related Products
PCB Mount Type Current Sensors. Primary Current: 5 A ~ 25 A.
C06-05E, C06-10E, C06-15E, C06-20E, C06-25E
Hinged clip and compact design for easy installation. Current input range: 5 A – 25 A.
C10-15E, C10-30E, C10-50E, C10-60E, C10-75E
Hinged clip and compact design for easy installation. Current input range: 15 A – 75 A.
C16-50E, C16-80E, C16-100E, C16-120E, C16-150E
Hinged clip and compact design for easy installation. Current input range: 50 A – 150 A.
C24-100E, C24-150E, C24-200E, C24-250E, C24-300E
Hinged clip and compact design for easy installation. Current input range: 100 A – 300 A.
C36-200E, C36-300E, C36-400E, C36-500E, C36-600E
Hinged clip and compact design for easy installation. Current input range: 200 A – 600 A.
CO06, CO07, CO09, CO13, CO15, CO20, CO26
CO Series Current Sensors, with two wire leads for connection. Current input range: from 5 A to 600 A.
BAW Series is designed as a single phase 2 wire meter. It offers high accuracy, reliability and stability, and is designed to measure accurately. Its compact and exquisite size, combined with its simple structure, makes the BAW series cost-effective. Due to its low-power-consumption, BAW Series energy meters are environmentally friendly.
BAW series is a simple and reliable three phase Din-rail mounted meter. It measures active energy in a three phase four wire network. Its benefits are high accuracy, novel design, high stability, preventing creepage, light and compact.
- Download Materials