Low-Voltage Current Transformers, POS Series
About the Product
Intended for 600-voltage power systems, the POS Series Current Transformers are suited to public utilities and distribution panel builders. The POS Series is designed to meet international standards and has consistently earned a great level of customer satisfaction. Every POS Series Current Transformer is contained in an ABS exterior and encloses a high-quality coil, along with a 100% annealed oriented core - all manufactured for rated accuracy and output.>
- Unique design for easy installation.
- Top-facing terminals for easy wiring.
- Terminal cover included.
- Compact size for use in a small space.
- Can be installed either horizontally or vertically.
- Self-extinguishing material.
- Can be used in a high-temperature or high-humidity environment.
- ABS exterior in an attractive blue color.
- Standard: IEC 60044-1
- Indoor type
- ABS exterior
- Highest System Voltage: 720V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Secondary: 5A or 1A
- AC/BIL: 3 /- kV
- Other Standards and Specifications available upon request.
|* Burden (VA) & Accuracy (Class)|
Rated Burden: 1 ~ 40 VA
Accuracy: 0.5, 1.0 & 3.0 CL.
|Model||** Primary Ampere-Turn (AT)||Secondary Current (A)|
|POS-30R||75 ~ 300||5 or 1|
|POS-50R||100 ~ 500|
|POS-70R||300 ~ 800|
|POS-90R||500 ~ 2000|
|POS-120R||800 ~ 3200|
* The Burden (VA) and its corresponding Accuracy (Class) are determined by the Primary Ampere-Turn (AT) of the Current Transformer.
** Primary Ampere-Turn (AT) = Primary Current (A) x Primary Turns (T).
- Download Materials
Includes specifications, dimensions, product details, illustrations, and an introduction to CIC.
Includes ODM products, detailed drawings, a quick guide for product lookup by application and voltage, and an introduction to CIC’s current transformers and potential transformers.
How to select, based on application and power system attributes, the primary and secondary currents, burden, accuracy, rated frequency, type (indoor vs. outdoor), insulation material, etc.