Electric Vehicle Chargers
The AEVQC Series Electric Vehicle Fast Chargers feature high-frequency switching power supply technology. Each of these EV charging poles provides charging through its intelligent charging-control algorithm based on the full digital DSP technology and PWM control technology. The power range is 60kW~150kW, suitable for public parking lots, new energy bus charging stations, highway service areas, etc. The AEVQC Series EV chargers can provide DC fast charging for commercial electric vehicles.
Areas of Application
- Widely used in residential areas, streets and other outdoor working environments with direct installation.
- Compact structure
- Easy to install
- Fixed installation or movable installation through a pulley
- Alternative installation in the form of the main and auxiliary equipment, suitable as a high-power multi-gun charging method
- Intelligent temperature control
- Independent current sharing
- Intelligent power distribution
Easy to Use
- Real-time monitoring and obtaining the operation data of the charging pile
- Support for mobile APP download* by scanning the two-dimensional code
- Providing search, query, charging reservation, mobile payment and other functions
- Temperature monitoring
- Anti-shock adhesion
- Electronic lock control
- Stopping automatically when fully charged
- Active PFC technology adopted
- Maximum efficiency up to 97%
- THDi less than 5%
Diverse Payment Methods
- The AEVQC Series EV chargers support a variety of payment methods, including IC card and other forms of payment.
- Color LCD touch screen
- One-button operation of charging and shutdown
With a power range of 30kW, this DC fast charger for commercial electric vehicles is suitable for public parking lots, highway service areas, etc. Rated IP54 for outdoor application, this versatile EV charger can be wall-mounted or installed on a stand, and it comes in two models: a 1-gun model with a CHAdeMO charging plug, and a 2-gun model with both CHAdeMO and CCS2 (Combined Charging System) charging plugs.
This DC Quick Charger for Electric Vehicles uses high-frequency switching power supply technology, digital DSP technology and PWM control technology to charge the battery through intelligent charging control algorithms. The power range is 60kW~150kW, which is suitable for public parking lots, new energy bus charging stations, expressway service areas, etc.
All-in-one electric vehicle charging pole (European Standard), with 1 or 2 guns. Featuring intelligent control system. 250-750V wide output voltage range. Dual-plug power feature. Super-fast charging.
This Electric Vehicle AC / DC Combo Charger (3 guns) integrates AC and DC charging and is equipped with three connectors, to provide users with multiple charging options. It’s based on international standards IEC 61851 and IEC 62196, suitable for charging at large bus parking lots, highway service areas, busy urban areas, etc.