- Technology transferred from Messwandler-Bau (MWB) of Germany.
- Araldite® epoxy resin used as insulation material for Current Transformers and Potential Transformers (outdoor models make use of cycloaliphatic epoxy resin).
- Swiss-manufactured equipment for the production of resin insulators.
- More than 40 years of manufacturing expertise.
- ISO 9001 certified.
- CIC-owned, internationally accredited* Advanced Electricity Laboratory (AEL) performs type tests for Current Transformers and Potential Transformers. Also offered are routine tests for Distribution Transformers. Service requests are welcome.
- OEM and ODM solutions available.
* Accreditation by TAF (Taiwan Accreditation Foundation), a member of the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation and a signatory to the ILAC Mutual Recognition Arrangement (ILAC MRA).