For buildings with an overhead power source or those with a lightning protection device.
WSP Modular Series
Providing lightning warning and remote-monitoring control devices with alarms.
From the need to automatize as well as remotely, precisely control and monitor an electrical power system, the use of a large amount of electronic equipment is resulted. However, a high-voltage surge induced by lightning discharge current, as well as a surge caused by a line fault or the operation of a switch, may easily damage expensive equipment or even threaten the safety of personnel. With a view to averting the aforementioned surge-related dangers, a carefully-designed low-voltage power system and its appropriate placement, combined with installation of a correct surge protection device, are necessary means for preventing serious harm.
- Home Main Page
- About Us The Company
Products All Categories
- Current Transformers
- Potential Transformers
- Distribution Transformers
- Distribution Panel Components
- LV/MV Electrical Reactors
- Epoxy Bushings and Epoxy Insulators
- Voltage Monitoring Insulators & Voltage Indicators
- Secondary Overvoltage Protectors for Current Transformers
- Current Sensors
- Electronic Energy Meters
- Electric Vehicle Chargers
- Industrial Hardware
- Newsroom Latest Information
- Contact Customer Service