Overvoltage Protector for Current-Transformer Protection
- Protection for three current transformers
- Operation panel with flat buttons for manually setting the desired triggering voltage and response time according to CT types or specific requirements
- Digital display showing current setting of triggering voltage and response time
- An LED light indicator for each of the three current transformers (the light turns on when an open circuit occurs at the secondary of its corresponding CT)
- Reset button for re-setting the triggering voltage and response time
- Power indicator
- Wide range of working source voltage (appropriate for use with a 110V or 220V working source)
Max. num. of CTs at the same time
Triggering voltage setting (range)
0 ~ 150VAC
Rated input current
Response time setting (range)
0 ~ 4 seconds
Relay contact rating
1C, 0 ~ 260V, 10A
Ambient temperature: -20℃ ~ +70℃
Relative humidity: ≦ 96% RH
Altitude: ≦ 2500M
85 ~ 265VAC
Power frequency withstand voltage: ≦ 2500V
- Download Materials
- Related Products
Current Transformers / Extended Range Current Transformers (ERCTs) for Billing, 10~30kV Outdoor Type
Used for power monitoring or as part of an MOF (Metering Outfit) for a 12~36kV power system, these outdoor CTs for billing are insulated with Araldite® UV-resistant cycloaliphatic epoxy. Accuracy 0.15S~0.3; burden B-0.5. Available as Extended Range Current Transformers (ERCTs) if requested.
2-core epoxy-cast current transformer for a ≦24kV power system. For use with measuring or monitoring instruments, and protective relays. “U-shaped top” design for safety and for a shorter distance between two current transformers installed side-by-side, thus reducing the required width of the switchgear panel.
EWF-20DA, EWF-20DB, EWF-20DD, EWF-20DE, EWF-20DS
For use in conjunction with energy meters or protective relays. Available in single-core, 2-core, and 3-core models. Insulated with Araldite® epoxy resin. Custom-made to meet various requirements.
Low-Voltage Current Transformers / Extended Range Current Transformers (ERCTs) for Billing, Window-Type
For 600V (max.) power systems, these current transformers offer a 0.3 Metering Class accuracy. ERCT specifications also available. Secondary side includes a short-circuiting device. Terminal cover sealable. Various window diameters and current ratios.
Designed to protect the power system against leakage and earth faults, these zero-phase current transformers (ZCT) come in various window diameters. Epoxy-cast coil.
Cast in Araldite® UV-resistant cycloaliphatic epoxy resin, this high-voltage (72 kV) outdoor-type current transformer is designed to withstand solar ultraviolet radiation and IEC-defined pollution level III (“Heavy”).