Single-Phase Pre-Payment System (IC Card Prepaid Meter, Card Reader & Value Adder)
Single-Phase Pre-Payment Meter (Models: BAW-1A & BAW-2A)
- Double RS-485 port for Card Reader and Up-Link communication.
- Time-of-Use measurement with 4 tariff modes.
- Configurable season and holiday settings.
- Supports 6-rate stepped tariffs according to electricity consumption.
- Remote connect and disconnect.
- Flame-retardant shell.
IEC 62052-11, IEC 62053-21
LCD 0.01 kWh (6 + 2 digits)
0.4 % of test current
-20 ∼ +70℃
Working Voltage Range
0.7 ∼ 1.2 Un
6 kV 1.2/50 𝜇s
Ingress Protection Rating
IC Card Reader (Model: BAW-RL)
- Language Modes: English & Chinese
- Information Displayed: Balance, Rate, Daily/Monthly Tariff, Cumulative Consumption
- Buzzer alert for insufficient funds
- Power sharing with meter
- Fast communication with meter through the communication port
Value Adder (Model: BAW-RA)
- Value deposit and deduction performed by manager on customer’s IC card
- Balance query function
- Able to show monthly statistics to user
- Settings can be uploaded from a computer through infrared communication
English / Chinese
English / Chinese
- Related Products
This multi-functional DIN rail electronic energy meter, designed for monitoring energy usage, has multiple advantages, which include excellent reliability and ease of installation. The units are lightweight (the one-phase module is only 18mm wide). This compact meter can withstand currents up to 100-amps and can double that if used in conjunction with an appropriate current transformer. This meter is also available in a three-phase unit. Both the one-phase and three-phase models can support RS485 communication.
When a power system is in operation, it is imperative that the secondary of the current transformer(s) should not have an open circuit. When an open circuit occurs, an extremely high transient voltage will be induced, which can in turn damage the current transformers and the instruments at the secondary, or even posing a threat to personal safety. This CT secondary overvoltage protector offers protection from such accidental damage caused by secondary transient voltage.
C06-05E, C06-10E, C06-15E, C06-20E, C06-25E
Hinged clip and compact design for easy installation. Current input range: 5 A – 25 A.