Electric Vehicle DC Quick Charger 【European Standard】【1 or 2 guns】
About the Product
The AEVQC Series DC Fast Charger for Electric Vehicles meets international charging standards for new energy vehicles. The all-in-one EV charging pole includes a European-standard interface, as well as setting control, management, query, display and other functions. The entire charging process is regulated through an intelligent control system. This EV charging pole offers 250-750V wide output voltage range. Its intelligent dual-plug power feature offers dynamic allocation allowing charging of two electric vehicles at the same time, as well as super-fast charging for one vehicle with two plugs. The AEVQC Electric Vehicle DC charging pole is safe, reliable, efficient and convenient.
- Ideal for large electric-bus stations, expressway service areas, electric-car charging stations and other places, the AEVQC Series EV Charger is suitable for all types of electric vehicles capable of DC fast charging.
- Full LCD touch screen displays working status, charging progress, IC card balance and other information for a friendly and intuitive operation.
- Many payment methods are supported, including third-party payment platforms, bank cards, bus cards, mobile payment systems and other forms of payment.
- Intelligent power distribution: Output for single-plug usage is at 100%; for double-plug usage, 50% per plug (in average).
- Cycle charge: Single-plug output at maximum power, automatically switched.
- Perfect waterproof and dustproof design, meeting various requirements for outdoor installation, ensures that the equipment is able to maintain stable operation in harsh environments such as continuous high temperature, heavy rain and high humidity.
- Support for Ethernet and a 3G / 4G communication interface enable network monitoring of charger operation. Customers can easily access the centralized “cloud” system to manage and study real-time equipment operation.
- The AEVQC Series DC Charging Poles for Electric Vehicles offer protection, by its automatic full-stopping feature, against overvoltage, undervoltage, overload, short circuit, earthing, lightning protection, and power outage.
*not all features are available in all countries
- Download Materials
- Related Products
Electric Vehicle AC Chargers (models AC-07SL) provide AC charging for commercial electric vehicles. The power range is 7kW, suitable for public parking lots, highway service areas, office building, etc.
AEVQC1-30-U2, AEVQC2-30-U2, AEVQC3-30-U1
With a power range of 30kW, this DC fast charger for commercial electric vehicles is suitable for public parking lots, highway service areas, etc. Rated IP55 for outdoor application, this versatile EV charger can be wall-mounted or installed on a stand.
This Electric Vehicle AC / DC Combo Charger (3 guns) integrates AC and DC charging and is equipped with three connectors, to provide users with multiple charging options. It’s based on international standards IEC 61851 and IEC 62196, suitable for charging at large bus parking lots, highway service areas, busy urban areas, etc.
This DC Quick Charger for Electric Vehicles uses high-frequency switching power supply technology, digital DSP technology and PWM control technology to charge the battery through intelligent charging control algorithms. The power range is 60kW~150kW, which is suitable for public parking lots, new energy bus charging stations, expressway service areas, etc.
- Related News
CIC’s Electric Vehicle Chargers were showcased at the 2021 AMPA exhibition (the 37th Taipei AMPA), also known as Taipei Int’l Automobile & Motorcycle Parts & Accessories Show, from April 14 to 17, 2021. CIC’s EV Chargers have received special media attention, as seen on Economy Daily News.Read More
Since its introduction, CIC’s series of EV Fast Chargers has been expanded with new models suitable for various charging standards and situations. These electric vehicle chargers have been installed at various key locations in Taiwan.Read More
CIC to showcase EV Chargers at Electric Vehicle Asia 2019 - ASEAN Sustainable Energy Week Exhibition
CIC’s Electric Vehicle Chargers will be showcased during Electric Vehicle Asia 2019 - ASEAN Sustainable Energy Week Exhibition.Read More
CIC’s Electric Vehicle Chargers were showcased at the 2019 Taipei International Auto Parts & Accessories Show. The event has received media coverage.Read More
CIC (Challenge Industrial Co., Ltd.) will be participating in the 2019 TAIWAN EVS, a part of the Taipei AMPA Exhibition (i.e. Taipei International Auto Parts & Accessories Show), one of the most important exhibitions of its kind in Asia. This year’s 6-in-1 AMPA show will feature an estimated 1530 exhibitors, 4550 booths, and 40,000 domestic and foreign buyers (in 2018 the show attracted visitors from over 120 countries worldwide).CIC will be showcasing the following:Read More